The GC-2001P4 subscriber intercom is designed to communicate with a nurse and negotiate with her in the speakerphone mode. It can be installed in infectious diseases wards, toilets and bathrooms, etc. The front panel is a painted aluminum housing.
The design provides for the possibility of attaching the device by an overhead method to a vertical surface.
The remote control (dispatcher) is called by pressing the call button on the GC-2001P4 case. After releasing the button, the control of sending a call is carried out by flashing the indicator and an audible signal.
GC-2001P4 intercoms are connected to the signal lamp GC-0611W2 ( GC-0611W3 ) or directly to the subscriber line of the remote control - a 2-wire line with the observance of polarity.
The call is lifted from the remote control or by the reset button connected to the signal lamp.
When calling from the remote control, the device turns on automatically, after switching on, you can talk to the caller who called you.
It is not allowed to install multiple subscriber devices on one subscriber line of the remote control.
- hands-free duplex mode
- automatic on/off from the remote control
- power supply via a 2-wire connecting line from the remote control
- consumption current not more than 35 mA
- sound level not less than 47 dB
- output power in the loudspeaker mode is not more than 500 MW
- protection group IP54
- maximum distance from the remote control, m 1000
- vandal-proof metal housing
- mounting overhead
- operating mode °From -30° to +45°
- dimensions, mm 129x89,5x25
- weight, kg 0.35
This equipment is guaranteed for 60 months from the date of sale.
Made in Russia.