The GC-3001B1 remote control is installed outside the hospital box (ward) next to the airlock. It is intended for the organization of loud-speaking communication with a subscriber intercom installed in a hospital box (ward).
A GC-2001B1 or GC-2001P4 speakerphone is installed in the ward to communicate the hospital box (ward) with the remote control at the nurse's post.
The remote control is made in a metal vandal-proof housing and is designed for mortise mounting. On the front side of the remote control there is a caller call button, an LED indicator for turning on the remote control, a speaker and a built-in microphone. On the back side there is a tuning resistor, with which you can adjust the sensitivity of the microphone, and the output of a 6-wire cable for connection.
A 12V power supply is used to power the GC-3001B1 remote control.
The GC-3001B1 remote control provides:
- sending a tone call to subscriber devices;
- receiving a call from a subscriber device;
- light and sound indication of the call;
- connecting a two-wire connection line to GC-1006DG, GC-1009 D1 and GC-1036F series consoles;
- switching of subscriber and connecting lines;
- connection of GC-2001 series subscriber devices.
- hands-free duplex communication mode
- the maximum number of connected subscriber devices is 1
- the supply voltage from the adapter is 12V, AND 0.35
- maximum removal of subscriber handsfree devices and handsets of the GC-5002 and GC5003 series when installed with UTP2x0.5 5kat cable, core resistance 96 ohms/km, m 1000
- maximum distance from the remote control, m 1000
- sound level not less than, Db 47
- output power in the loudspeaker mode is not more than 500 MW
- vandal-proof stainless steel metal housing
- mortise mount
- operating mode, °C from -30° to +45
- dimensions, mm 153x82x50
- weight, kg 0.25